BizRewards Business Account
|Simple, smart billing
• One account, accepted at The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery and Noel Leeming stores.
Get the rewards you want
• Every time you make a purchase on your BizRewards account, you’ll earn Points.* Choose to redeem for a credit on your account, products or gift vouchers from the rewards catalogue.
• Shopping on account eliminates the need for expense claims and reimbursements.
Fast delivery to your door
• Order online from The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery and you can rely on fast delivery to your door.
BizRewards member exclusives
• Regular member-only deals at The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery.
We’re here to help• Our dedicated customer service team is available to help you out Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. Email us or call 0800 BizRewards. (Excludes public holidays).
You’ll get extra privileges when you achieve Silver or Gold status. As soon as you qualify, we’ll upgrade you and let you know.
Silver - Spend† $5,000 – $19,999 on your BizRewards account
Between 01 May and 30 April on account at The Warehouse and/or Warehouse Stationery.• Earn rewards 50% faster with 1.5 Points for every $1 spent at The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery.
Gold - Spend† $20,000+ on your BizRewards account
Between 01 May and 30 April on account at The Warehouse and/or Warehouse Stationery.Earn rewards twice as fast with 2 Points for every $1 you spend at The Warehouse and Warehouse Stationery. Receive FREE delivery with no minimum spend on all standard Warehouse Stationery online orders. Excludes large and bulky items and custom orders.
* BizRewards Points are not earned on gift vouchers, freight and hireage, repairs, donations, phone top-ups, phone cards, insurance policies or SchoolTex uniform products.
^Excludes furniture, large items and custom orders. Free delivery is not available at The Warehouse or Noel Leeming.
†As soon as you meet the spend threshold you will achieve a higher status. Overall status eligibility is reviewed annually on 30 April. Points earned at Noel Leeming or on excluded products do not count towards status progression.