- Free Poster offer is limited to 1 x A2 poster per customer.
- Poster designs must be submitted between 12.00 am Sunday 10 March, 2019 and by 11.59pm Sunday 10 March, 2019.
- A2 Posters will be ready from collection from Wednesday 13 March. Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to deliver Free posters at a later date pending demand. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred due to delayed poster delivery.
- By submitting your poster you are granting Warehouse Stationery Ltd and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to reproduce, edit, publish, broadcast, distribute and otherwise use the content you submitted in connection with advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities. This includes but is not limited to, sharing and publishing the content you submitted on social media pages, websites, newsletters, blogs, emails, mailers, signage, television, news media and other printed and online advertising.
- You acknowledge the use of the content you submitted is without compensation or payment.
- The Free Poster is courtesy of Warehouse Stationery Ltd.
- Submitting a poster for free printing is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- The offer is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated agencies and entities.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission.
- If minors are depicted in the submission, you acknowledge you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors under 18 years of age depicted in the submission.
- The submission must not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties – including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trade marks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the promotion, and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Warehouse Stationery will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Warehouse Stationery’s decision in relation to any aspect of the offer is final and binding on every person who submits a poster, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Free print is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to verify the validity of submissions and to disqualify any submission where false or misleading details have been provided or the individual submitting the poster has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to submissions not received due to technical problems.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any submitter in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Users of the Print Services may not use the Service to process Prohibited Content including content or other material that Warehouse Stationery believes is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, causes harm or is otherwise inappropriate, copyrighted material used without the express permission of the owner, material that violates or encroaches on rights of others including right to privacy or advocates illegal activity. Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to refuse to print materials deemed as Prohibited Content at our sole discretion.
- Is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- Comprises copyrighted material used without the express permission of the owner;
- Violates or otherwise encroaches on the rights of others including their right to privacy;
- Contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses or other forms of corruptive code, or any other content which may compromise the Service (collectively “Corruptive Code”);
- Advocates illegal activity;
- Harms anyone, including minors; or,
- Provides a link to any of the above;
Warehouse Stationery Fotofinish has the sole discretion to determine whether Content is Prohibited Content, and any Content submitted to the Service may be subject to examination from time to time. Although Warehouse Stationery Fotofinish does not and will not examine or otherwise review all Content submitted or transmitted to the Service, Warehouse Stationery Fotofinish may delete, move, and edit Content for any reason, at any time, without notice.
All Content (whether private or public) that is Processed on the Site is the sole responsibility of the person who submitted it. Thus, you are responsible for your Content. You may only upload Content where you have the consent of all persons pictured, including through your relationship with those persons.
Warehouse Stationery Fotofinish in no way guarantees the accuracy, quality or appropriateness of Content available through the Service.