Canon PIXMA Endurance G4610 Ink Tank Printer
Features & Benefits
- Print (up to A4), copy, scan, fax, WiFi
- Print up to 8.8ppm (mono) and up to 5ppm colour
- 20 Sheet ADF, Borderless printing up to A4
- Pixma Cloud link to print from a smart device
- 2 line LCD screen
- 2 year warranty
- Consumables: Canon GI690
- Dimensions: 455mm (W) x 330mm (D) x 197mm (H). Weight: 7.2kg
- High Ink Yield offers cost saving and the added convenience of not having to regularly purchase ink
- High page yields, up to 6,000 pages B&W, up to 7,000 pages colour
Overall, it's a good quality inkjet printer with one of the most economy ink solution. The printer comes with a set of inks and you could print up to 6000 pages without worrying about refill. Perfect for student/home office.
1. Great print quality
2. One of the most economy ink solution
3. Low running cost
4. Comprehensive software/driver - you can set auto start/sleep time and noise level etc.
1. No internal paper feeder - only one paper feeder at the back
2. NO automatic double sided printing - you have to feed the same paper twice if you want print both sides (this annoys me the most).
3. High initial cost - quite expensive compared to other inkjet or laser printers
4. The wireless setup is a bit tricky - the auto WiFi connect from Canon software didn't work for me. I have to connect to my home wireless network manually - no big deal.