Canon PIXMA Endurance G4610 Inkjet Printer
$5 off every $50 you spend Sitewide - Online Only
$5 off every $50 you spend sitewide up to $2,000. Online Only. Excludes gift vouchers, iTunes, software, freight, donations, phone top-ups, phone cards, prepaid postal, fotofinish, wsprint, printicular and insurance policies.
Features & Benefits
- High page yields, up to 6,000 pages B&W, up to 7,000 pages Colour.
- Pixma Cloud link to print from a smart device
- Borderless prints up to A4 size
- 2 line LCD screen
- Sharp Black text of 4800 x 1200 dpi
- 20 Sheet ADF
- Apple and Windows compatible
- Wi-fi and Cloud Connected - Print documents and photos with convenience using a smart device
- High Ink Yield offers cost saving and the added convenience of not having to regularly purchase ink
- Consumables: Canon GI690
Overall, it's a good quality inkjet printer with one of the most economy ink solution. The printer comes with a set of inks and you could print up to 6000 pages without worrying about refill. Perfect for student/home office.
1. Great print quality
2. One of the most economy ink solution
3. Low running cost
4. Comprehensive software/driver - you can set auto start/sleep time and noise level etc.
1. No internal paper feeder - only one paper feeder at the back
2. NO automatic double sided printing - you have to feed the same paper twice if you want print both sides (this annoys me the most).
3. High initial cost - quite expensive compared to other inkjet or laser printers
4. The wireless setup is a bit tricky - the auto WiFi connect from Canon software didn't work for me. I have to connect to my home wireless network manually - no big deal.