Terms and Conditions of Entry
Back To School 10K Giveaway
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Monday, 01 January 2018 and finishes on Sunday, 11 February 2018 (Entry Deadline). All prizes will be drawn on Monday, 12 February 2018.
- Enter the draw to win 1 of 20 $500 Warehouse Stationery gift cards when you make any purchase in store or online at Warehouse Stationery.
- To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
- Make a purchase at any Warehouse Stationery store or online; and
- b. Complete the online entry form at warehousestationery.co.nz/back-to-school-giveaway, including entering your name, phone number, and the unique alphanumeric code/DK Number from your Warehouse Stationery till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw.
- You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique code.
- Winners will be contacted on Monday, 12 February 2018 between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
- The winner must be able to validate the unique code that they entered from their Warehouse Stationery till receipt or Online Order Confirmation resulting from a purchase made at Warehouse Stationery during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning till receipt or online order confirmation in order to be eligible to redeem their prize.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted on Monday 12 February 2018, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on Monday, 19 February 2018 on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.warehousestationery.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Warehouse Stationery, and to any publicity Warehouse Stationery requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant Warehouse Stationery a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prizes are courtesy of Warehouse Stationery and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- 16. All entries become the property of Warehouse Stationery.
- Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Warehouse Stationery will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Warehouse Stationery’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Winners will be randomly selected by Warehouse Stationery.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Only those who opt-in will receive further promotional material from Warehouse Stationery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Additional Terms and Conditions