Warehouse Stationery BizRewards Win a TV Competition
Terms and Conditions of EntryThe prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on 1st of November 2019 and finishes on the 30th November 2019. Prize will be drawn on the 6th December 2019.
2. Enter the draw to win one 55” Veon TV when you purchase on your BizRewards account.
3. To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
a. Make a purchase of any value on your BizRewards account.
4. All valid entries received by midnight on the 30th November 2019 will be entered into the prize draw.
5. Winners will be contacted on the date the prize is drawn, between the hours of 9am and 5pm by email, on the email details that are provided on sign up.
7. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by the 13th December 2019 or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on the 18th December 2019 on the same terms as the original draw.
8. The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.warehousestationery.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Warehouse Stationery, and to any publicity Warehouse Stationery requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
9. The winner agrees to grant Warehouse Stationery a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
10. The Promoter is The Warehouse Limited, trading as Warehouse Stationery (“Warehouse Stationery”). Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse Limited.
12. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
13. Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
14. All entries become the property of Warehouse Stationery.
15. Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Warehouse Stationery will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
16. Warehouse Stationery’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
18. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
19. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
20. Winners will be randomly selected by Warehouse Stationery.
21. Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
22. Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
23. Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.