Warehouse Stationery BizRewards 2020 Diaries Competition
Terms and Conditions
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Thursday, 1 August 2019 and finishes on Saturday, 31 August 2019 ("Entry Deadline"). All prizes will be drawn on Wednesday, 4 September 2019.
- You will be automatically entered in the draw to win one $300 Warehouse Stationery Gift Voucher when you purchase a 2020 Diary using your BizRewards account.
- To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
- Purchase a Diary from the Warehouse Stationery 2020 Diary Range and
- Enter the competition automatically by purchasing through your BizRewards ID.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw.
- One entry per customer.
- Winners will be contacted on Wednesday,4 September 2019 between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Tuesday 10 September 2019 or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 on the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.warehousestationery.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Warehouse Stationery, and to any publicity Warehouse Stationery requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant Warehouse Stationery a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prizes are courtesy of Warehouse Stationery.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- All entries become the property of Warehouse Stationery.
- Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Warehouse Stationery will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Warehouse Stationery’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Winners will be randomly selected by Warehouse Stationery.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Only those who opt-in will receive further promotional material from Warehouse Stationery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Additional Terms & Conditions