Fujifilm NZ “Print Your Holiday, Win a Holiday Promotion”
Terms and Conditions
The prizes and how to enter:
- This Fujifilm NZ “Print Your Holiday, Win a Holiday Promotion” (Promotion) runs from NZDT 12.01AM Wednesday 1st February 2019 to 11.59PM Sunday 31st March 2019 inclusive (the Promotional Period) and applies exclusively to the purchase by customers during the Promotional Period of a “Qualifying Purchase” (refer to clause 14 for definition of Qualifying Purchase) from a Fujifilm photo printing kiosk at an authorised Fujifilm NZ outlet in New Zealand (Fujifilm NZ Outlet) or a Fujifilm NZ Outlet’s website.
- This Promotion is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or over.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions (Terms).
- The “Prize” is return economy airfares for two (2) adults and two (2) children (under the age of 16) flying with Air New Zealand or Hawaiian Airlines from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch to Honolulu Airport. Includes domestic flights to main centre if winner lives provincially.
- The Prize includes five (5) nights’ accommodation in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA at a 4 star Hotel in a family room.
- The Prize does not include transfers to the airport or from the airport to accommodation, meals, additional accommodation or spending money, the cost of obtaining a passport, visa, government taxes and border/airport levies, travel insurance and all other incidental costs associated with redeeming the Prize.
- The Prize must be redeemed between 1 May 2019 and 1 December 2019 and no compensation will be paid by the Promoter if the winner is unable to redeem the Prize.
- Accommodation must be used during same travel period.
- The winner and their chosen family members must have, or be able to obtain, a valid passport in time to travel together with appropriate visas. Passports must have at least 6 months validity from the date of return to New Zealand.
- Economy seats are subject to availability at time of booking. The Promoter does not guarantee that seats will be available on your requested flight(s).
- Changes once tickets have been issued incur the selected airline’s standard costs, to be paid for by winner.
- All other terms and conditions of carriage for travel with the selected airline will apply.
- To be entered into the draw to win the Prize, customers must enter before 11.59PM on Sunday 31st March 2019 (Close-off Date); and
- Complete a Qualifying Purchase via a Fujifilm photo printing kiosk at an authorised Fujifilm NZ Outlet or online via a Fujifilm NZ Outlet’s website or app; and
- Entry at Fujifilm Photo Printing Kiosk. At the Fujifilm photo printing kiosk checkout confirm “YES” to “I wish to enter FUJIFILM draw to WIN Hawaii family holiday: YES/ NO?” and provide their name, telephone number and email address; or
- Online entry. Complete and submit a properly and fully completed redemption form found at www.fujifilm.co.nz/promotions which includes, without limitation, the following details:
- the customer’s full name, email address and contact telephone number;
- the Qualifying Purchase date and the name of the Fujifilm NZ Outlet or Fujifilm NZ Outlet’s website.
- “Qualifying Purchase” means:
- 30 photo prints of any size; or
- $30.00 worth of photo products that are available via a Fujifilm NZ photo printing kiosk or through a Fujifilm NZ Outlet’s photo printing website.
- “Proof of the Qualifying Purchase” includes a scan or photo of the original receipt issued for the Qualifying Purchase by the Fujifilm photo printing kiosk or Fujifilm NZ Outlet, or such other proof of the Qualifying Purchase as is acceptable to the Promoter in its sole discretion. Customers must retain the original Proof of the Qualifying Purchase. Failure to produce Proof of the Qualifying Purchase may, at the sole discretion of the Promoter, result in forfeiture of any right to the Prize.
- The Promoter will not process any entries received after the Close-off Date and is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
- This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotions or other offers whatsoever.
- There will be one (1) winner drawn randomly from all entries received during the Promotional Period.
- The draw will be held on 5th April 2019 and the winner will be notified by email and/or by telephone. If the winner cannot be reached by email or telephone within three (3) working days of the draw, the Promoter may redraw a new winner on 11th April 2019 without liability to any person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winner (including requiring proof of age, identity, and place of residence) and compliance with any other entry conditions.
- The winner will have their details published on the Fujifilm NZ website (www.fujifilm.co.nz) for two weeks following the draw date. By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to his or her name being used for such publicity purposes as reasonably determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to accept or reject any entry in its sole and absolute discretion including without limitation, rejecting entries that are incorrect or incomplete.
- Fraudulent conduct in respect of claiming the Prize may result in legal action.
- Any right to receive the Prize in connection with a Qualifying Purchase under this Promotion is personal to the winner and cannot be assigned, transferred or exchanged for cash or other products.
- By entering this Promotion the customer is taken to consent to the Promoter using the customer’s personal information to administer the Promotion including disclosing the customer’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering this Promotion. Customers also consent to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the customer. A customer may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.
- The Promoter has no control over the internet or mobile telephone communications, networks or lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason. An entry is deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt, product eligibility and any other information deemed relevant.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations under the Promotion, or to satisfy any of these Terms, owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, changes to flights, accommodation or the holiday destination. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Prize, substitute elements of the Prize with those of similar value, or cancel the Promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable to customers for any loss, damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising in any way out of this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the exclusive right to amend these Terms to correct any errors.
- Employees of Fujifilm NZ, its subsidiary companies, franchisees, their families, agents, retailers and other parties directly involved with this Promotion are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Collection of Personal Information
The Promoter is Fujifilm NZ Limited of 2C William Pickering Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632.