Want To Feature In Our Notebook?
To celebrate getting New Zealand writing even more, we have decided to ask New Zealander’s what their favourite words are and why! By adding your entry below you could be selected to feature in our beautiful notebook, filled with sentences from people all over New Zealand. Also one lucky entry will win a Fuji Camera worth $1599!*
*A scanned and legible copy of your sentence is required. Futher terms and conditions apply, see below for details.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Monday, 4th of April 2016 and finishes on Saturday, 30th April 2016. If selected to be published, you will be notified by Sunday, 5th of June 2016.
2. Submit your sentence on “what is your favourite word and why”, complete the form during the promotional period to be in with a chance to be selected to feature in our Notebook and be in the draw to win a Fuji Camera worth $1599.
3. To enter you must, during the promotional period:
a. Complete the form above, including uploaded your “sentence”;
b. Sentences must be scanned and uploaded. All sentences must be legible, clear to read and not include and profanity or offensive language or messaging.
4. All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline (Saturday, 30th April 2016) will be entered into the random draw.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted
6. All entries drawn to feature in our notebook will be drawn at random but must adhere to the terms and conditions around legibility and content. Final selection will be determined by Warehouse Stationery and decision is final.
7. The selected writers will be contacted by phone or email in the week commencing Monday, 30th May 2016 between the hours of 9am and 5pm, using the details that are provided on the online entry form.
8. In the event that a writer is not able to be contacted by Sunday 5th June 2016, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the selection will be redrawn on Monday, 6th June 2016 on the same terms as the original draw.
9. The writer must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.warehousestationery.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Warehouse Stationery, and to any publicity Warehouse Stationery requires as part of selecting their writing. The writer agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
10. The writer agrees to grant Warehouse Stationery a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the writer will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
11. Selection is courtesy of Warehouse Stationery and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
12. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
13. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
14. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
15. Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
16. All entries become the property of Warehouse Stationery.
17. Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Warehouse Stationery will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
18. Warehouse Stationery’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The prize will not be transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
20. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
22. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
23. Writers will be randomly selected by Warehouse Stationery.
24. If the writer is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the writer’s parent or legal guardian on the writer’s behalf.
25. Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
26. Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
27. Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. Warehouse Stationery will destroy all unsuccessful entries once all selected writers have been notified, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from Warehouse Stationery.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Need Assistance? Our Customer Services team can help:
Call 0800 222 246 (toll free) 8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday