Alert level 3
Our stores are closed at Level 3 except for contactless Click & Collect. Our full range is online 24/7. Our team is doing its best to support all customers, thank you for being patient with us.
Stores & Services
Are stores open?
At level 3, all Auckland stores are closed to the public for regular retail. Our full range of products is online for either delivery or contactless Click & Collect.
What stores are NOT available for Click & Collect?
What safety measures is your team taking to stay and ship safely?
We're working safely in line with our PPE, Safe Distancing and Hygiene Policy which aligns with the government's COVID-19 guidelines around physical distancing and safe working, including additional cleaning measures.
Products & Services
Are there limits on products?
We’re anticipating high demand for certain items. To make sure all businesses have a fair chance of getting what they need, we’ve put some temporary limits on some items. These products can be clearly identified on their product pages.
Are your deliveries contactless?
We are shipping with safety in mind. All NZ Post deliveries are contactless and will be left at your door or designated spot.
In case of oversized deliveries, we will coordinate directly with you to ensure there’s always a 2-metre distance between you and our delivery team.
When will I get my order?
We will try to get your order to you as quickly as we can. Due to the high demand we experiencing due to COVID, we apologise you may experience delivery delays. Please check our delivery page for the most up-to-date information on delivery timings.
If you are a registered user, you can track your order here.
If you placed an order prior to the lockdown period, we are processing it right now and you should receive it shortly (with some exceptions).
If you place a Click & Collect order, we will notify you once your order is ready for collection. For more information on Click & Collect, please click here.
IMPORTANT: To comply with government safety guidelines, you must wait until you receive an email stating your order is ready for collection before visiting us at a Click & Collect location. The email will also contain guidelines about how the collection process will work. Please note: We cannot guarantee your Click & Collect order will arrive quicker than a delivery order.
Why have I only received some of the items in my order?
We are working as fast as we can to get your order out to you. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages.
If you have received part of your order, please rest assured we are working hard on getting the rest of the items to you as quickly as possible.
What will happen to my order if it was placed before lockdown?
If you placed an order before or during lockdown, please go through the information below:
Delivery Order Update
If we did not manage to ship your order before our temporary closure, please check out these options:
1. Await delivery: We are processing all past orders as quickly as we can so you can keep working at your regular pace. Your order might already be on its way or we will send it across at the earliest. If you're a registered user, you can track your order here. Please note that if you have several items in your order, they may be sent out in multiple packages, arriving separately. Thank you for your patience.
2. Cancel your order: If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us via our online form and be sure to include your order number.
3. Contactless delivery: We’re shipping with safety in mind. NZ Post deliveries will be left at your door. We will coordinate any oversized deliveries directly with you to ensure there’s always a 2-metre distance between you and our delivery team. We are sorry for any inconvenience due to this.
Click & Collect Order Update
IMPORTANT: To comply with government safety guidelines, you must wait until you receive an email stating your order is ready for collection before visiting us at a Click & Collect location. The email will also contain guidelines about how the collection process will work. If you were unable to collect your order before temporary closure, please check out these options:
1. Pick up: If you have been notified that your Click & Collect order is ready for pickup, you can pick it up now. Please bring your order number and a valid ID. Click here to see if your store offers Click & Collect. However, if you were to collect from a store that is unable to offer contactless Click & Collect during Alert Level 2 then unfortunately you will have to wait until the store reopens to collect your order.
2. Cancel your order: If you would like to cancel your Click & Collect order, please contact us via our online form and be sure to include your order number.
3. Contactless pickups: Our Click & Collect orders are contactless. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.
What is the returns policy under Level 3?
To give you peace of mind, the following will be in place for purchases made during Alert Level 3.
Change of Mind: We have extended our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee Policy to begin at Alert Level 2 and not the date of your purchase. Please see our full Money Back Guarantee policy here.
If you have changed your mind and would like to return an item you no longer want, please hold on to it and visit any of our stores once we reopen under Alert Level 2.
Our standard Money Back Guarantee terms will apply to any products you return.
Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Orders: For most items, we will endeavour to replace or refund any faulty, damaged, or incorrect item.
Because of Alert Level 3 restrictions, some items may be harder to assess, repair, or organise for collection. We will work through solutions with you based on the nature of the product. Items most impacted are:
Technology Products such as Computers and Laptops
Oversize and Bulky items such as: Whiteware, pool tables, bikes, trampolines, larger furniture, etc.
To start the returns process for faulty, damaged, or incorrect orders, please fill out this online email form and provide any details which will help us resolve your matter .
Click & Collect
How will customers be identified at the point of collection?
The person collecting the goods needs to show ID. Acceptable ID types are photo IDs such as:
New Zealand driver's licence
Photo Credit Card
What form of ID do you accept?
No ID needed.
Will you be able to process refunds for online orders that won’t be fulfilled before lockdown occurs?
Can I use a gift card to purchase online during lockdown?
Unfortunately gift cards are only redeemable in store
What payment types can I use?
We currently accept a range of payment methods including:
- American Express
- Warehouse Money Credit Cards
- PayPal and internet banking through POLi online
- Zip (previously PartPay) is also available with a minimum spend of $50.
Do I have to sign in?
No, you don’t have to sign in.