Send us your 2019 class stationery lists and make back to school shopping easier for parents.
Send us your class stationery lists, in any format. All lists we receive will be made available for parents to purchase online at warehousestationery.co.nz. This makes it super easy for them because they can add the list to their cart with one simple click and have it delivered to their door. They know they're getting exactly what they need and there's no need to queue in busy stores during the back to school rush.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Monday, 6 August 2018 and finishes on Saturday 1 December 2019. 3 winners will be drawn on 18 January 2019.
- Enter the draw to be in to WIN 1 of 3 Veon 50” 4K Ultra LED TVs when your school submits its full 2019 stationery lists - that’s one for every classroom, or year level
- To enter the competition, you must, during the promotional period:
- submit your school’s 2019 stationery lists to email@example.com
- use the subject line: win a TV
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline (Saturday 1 December) will be entered into the prize draw.
- There is a limit of one entry per school.
- 3 prize winners will be drawn. Each prize pack is valued at $599 RRP.
- The Winners will be contacted by phone on Monday, 4 February 2019 between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Friday 15 February 2019, the prize will be redrawn on Monday 18 February 2019 on the same terms as the original draw.
- Prizes will be delivered to the school within 20 working days.
- The winners must agree to their school name, region and photo being published on www.warehousestationery.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Warehouse Stationery, and to any publicity Warehouse Stationery requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winners agree to grant Warehouse Stationery a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prizes are courtesy of Warehouse Stationery and The Warehouse Group.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of Warehouse Stationery.
- Entry is open to all NZ Schools, recognised by the Ministry of Education
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The prize will be organised by Warehouse Stationery at a time that is mutually convenient for the prize winners and all third party suppliers
- Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Warehouse Stationery will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Warehouse Stationery’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Winners will be randomly selected by Warehouse Stationery.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Warehouse Stationery will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from Warehouse Stationery.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Additional Terms and Conditions