Restarting your business at Alert Level 3 and beyond
After a five-week hiatus for many businesses, it’s time to reopen under Alert Level 3, albeit in a much different way than you might be used to operating. If you’re looking for ways to boost your brand while keeping your staff and customers safe, we’re here to help.
Our Print & Copy Centre has everything you need to reconnect with your customers and raise awareness of your business to gain even more at Alert Level 3 and beyond. See below for ideas on how we can help you restart your business.
Printed materials you need now
Every Warehouse Stationery store has a dedicated Print & Copy Centre that can handle any printed collateral your business may need. While our stores remained closed at Level 3 (with the exception of Click & Collect for online purchases) you can still shop with us online to get what you need for your business. Some of the common items created for small business include:
- Flyers for letterbox drops
- Letterbox drops can help build you reconnect with your customer base and raise awareness for your business. Flyers, posters and other signage can easily be delivered without contact to potential customers in your area.
- Washable documents
- Does your business use laminated signage, such as menus? Utilise our DuraPrint material for those high-touch items. It’s spill and tear resistant and can be wiped clean. We can also produce laminated signage from sizes A5-A0.
- Utilise storefront windows by creating signs to let your customers know that you’re open for business. We offer poster printing from sizes A5-A0.
- Promotional Material
- Advertise your small business with signage that’s easy to use and transport. Things like pull up banners or teardrop flags are perfect options for a variety of settings. See all of our promotional and signage options here.
Printed materials you’ll need later
Down the line once we reach Alert Levels 2 and 1, you might want to look into these additional materials to help promote your business.
- Business Cards
- Whether you’re at an industry event, or just chatting to someone at the local market, having a professionally designed business card can set the tone for your business. Work with our design service to create your perfect custom card.
- Treat your loyal customers
- Loyalty cards are a great way to boost customer retention and reward those loyal customers of yours. Or, badges are a fun, easy way to promote your business by either selling or giving them away to your customers.
- Letterhead and envelopes
- Highlight your brand across all customer touchpoints by incorporating your logo onto your letterhead, envelopes and invoice books. It’s an easy way to reinforce your brand and put the finishing touch on a document.
Do you need help designing for your business? Our design service can do it all - from a business card to a pull up banner or even a logo. We can also lay-up existing artwork for printing with any of our services.
Our designer will work directly with you to create the artwork exactly how you want it. Once approved, the designer sends the finished artwork to our stores to produce the final printed product. Learn more about our print and design service here.
Once you’ve decided on what to design for your business, save time and order online. Many of our Business Print services are available to order right on our website, and you can choose to have the printing delivered to you at home or at your business.