AoG Purchasing Card Terms & Conditions
AoG Purchasing Card – means the programme whereby you are able to purchase goods and/or services for the entity you represent on credit as part of an All-of-Government (AoG) Agreement (the “Agreement”) between The Warehouse Limited, trading as Warehouse Stationery (“Warehouse Stationery”, “we”, “us” or “our”), and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (“MBIE”).
AoG Account – in order to use your AoG Purchasing Card your individual organisation will require an account to be set up with us. Once your organisation has an account, your AoG Purchasing Card will allow you to charge your purchases to your AoG Account. AoG Account holders do also have the option of making payment at the time of purchase via other tender if they wish to.
General Terms & Conditions of Use
How do we use the information we collect from you?
- to assist us and our AoG Purchasing Partners in providing you with a quality service;
- for our market research purposes;
- to respond to, and process, your requests; and
- to inform you of, and provide you with, new and existing products and services offered by us, our associated affiliates or our AoG Purchasing Partners.
The AoG Purchasing Card programme
- You will receive preferential pricing as agreed with MBIE as part of the AoG Purchasing Card programme when you make purchases of goods and/or services as specified between MBIE and Warehouse Stationery.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend these AoG Purchasing Card Terms and Conditions and to nominate AoG Purchasing Partners (or to terminate those AoG Purchasing Partners) at any time without notice.
- We also reserve the right to cancel an AoG Purchasing Card or AoG Account that breaches these Terms and Conditions, if we reasonably suspect your AoG Purchasing Card or AoG Account is being operated fraudulently, or for any other reason set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree and warrant to us that any purchase using your AoG Purchasing Card or AoG Account is made for business purposes and not for personal, domestic, or household purposes.
- We or MBIE may, in conjunction, terminate the AoG Purchasing Card programme (“Programme”) at any time at our sole discretion. If the Programme is terminated, we will notify you of termination.
- Notification of any changes to the AoG Purchasing Card programme and/or termination of the programme will be advised to you online warehousestationery.co.nz.
Your AoG Purchasing Card
- Authorised Personnel of valid AoG Account holders will be issued with an AoG Purchasing Card. Note: An AoG Purchasing Card is not a credit card.
- You may use your AoG Purchasing Card to make purchases at all participating AoG Purchasing Card Partner stores as advised to you by us. At this time online purchases cannot be made from AoG Purchasing Card Partners other than Warehouse Stationery.
- Purchases made in-store will only be valid where you have used and provided us with your valid AoG Purchasing Card. Purchases cannot be made without presentation of your AoG Purchasing Card.
- Your presentation of an AoG Purchasing Card:
- at an AoG Purchasing Card Partner store; or
- on a purchase order sent to us or to an AoG Purchasing Card Partner electronically, including by fax or email is an irrevocable authority to us to debit your AoG Account (or for us to debit your AoG Account on behalf of an AoG Purchasing Card Partner) for the goods or services acquired except where you have paid for the goods at the time of purchasing or ordering using a different tender, i.e. cash, cheque or credit card.
- AoG Account Holders - If you make an online purchase from the Warehouse Stationery website, your entry of your AoG Purchasing Card number or AoG Account details onto that website is an irrevocable authority to us to debit your AoG Account (or for us to debit your Business Account on behalf of an AoG Purchasing Card Partner) for the goods or services acquired, except where you have paid for the goods at the time of purchasing or ordering using a different tender
- If you give us written instructions to do so, we will make reasonable efforts to require, in any AoG Purchasing Card partner store, a physical copy of a valid purchase order, although we are not liable for any loss or damage you may suffer if this check does not occur.
- You agree not to give or lend your AoG Purchasing Card to any person or to disclose your AoG Purchasing Card login details to any person to use your AoG Purchasing Card. If your AoG Purchasing Card or AoG Account is used by someone other than yourself, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to cancel your card and/or your AoG Account immediately.
- If your AoG Purchasing Card is lost or stolen, you should notify us immediately on 0800 222 246. Replacement AoG Purchasing Cards will be provided on request, but charges may apply. This can be done by logging into your AoG Account at warehousestationery.co.nz and clicking on the AoG Purchasing Card Options under 'QuickLinks', or by contacting [email protected] to submit your request.
- AoG Account holders should keep a record of all AoG Purchasing Card numbers and who you assign them to for security purposes.
Returns and Refunds
- If you are acquiring a product or service for business purposes, you agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to the contract in respect of that product or service.
- To the extent permitted by law and as otherwise set out in this agreement, we accept no liability for any claim by you or to any other person, including without limitation any claim relating to or arising from:
- (a) any conditions, warranties, descriptions, representations, conditions as to fitness or suitability for purpose, tolerance to any conditions, merchantability or otherwise of a product or service, whether express or implied by law, trade custom or otherwise; or
- (b) any representations, warranties, conditions or agreement made by us or our agents and representatives about a product or service, which are not expressly confirmed by us in writing. You agree to indemnify us against any such claim. In any event, our liability under any claim will not exceed the value of the product or service subject to the claim.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 except to the extent permitted by that Act, and these Terms and Conditions are to be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention.
- Products can be returned or exchanged where the Product is damaged prior to delivery, or the incorrect Product is delivered. Please notify us of the defective, damaged or incorrect Product within 7 days of delivery. Returns may not be accepted after 7 days of delivery of the Product. A defective, damaged or incorrect Product will be replaced or exchanged for another Product of the same specifications and/or value.
- Except as otherwise required by law, as set out above or as per the Agreement, Products cannot be returned or exchanged for any cash or credit, or for any other consideration.
- Products or services you purchase may be under a warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer of the product or provider of the service. We will provide you with the details of any applicable warranty in the confirmation we send you. We make no warranties or representations either express or implied and expressly disclaim any and all liabilities (including liability for consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of all Products or Services.
What we are not liable for
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and/or any AoG Purchasing Card Partner:
- (a) makes no warranties or representations either expressly or implied as to, and expressly disclaims any and all liabilities (including for consequential damages) with respect to the type, quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of the product or services;
- (b) is not responsible for the loss, theft or destruction of products; and
- (c) does not accept any liability with respect to any loss, damage, injury or death arising from the supply or use of (or inability to supply or use) a product or service.
- The information that we have provided about a product or service may contain inaccuracies and you should not rely on that information for any purpose.
- If we are liable to you under these Terms and Conditions or in respect of any other claim arising from the Agreement, our liability will be limited to an amount equal to the monetary value of the relevant product or service.
- We do not accept any responsibility for transactions charged to your AoG Account as a result of a lost or stolen card (unless and until you notify us that your card is lost or stolen in accordance with these Terms and Conditions), or if your card is used without your authority.
Questions and queries
- If you have any questions or queries regarding the AoG Purchasing Cards you should contact AoG Purchasing Card on 0800 222 246.
- If you think we or an AoG Purchasing Card Partner have made an error in relation to a charge on your AoG Account, you need to notify us as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the date of the error.
- Use of your AoG Account is also subject to the Warehouse Stationery Terms and Conditions of Trade as contained in the AoG Account application form.
- If you or anyone using your AoG Account breaches the Warehouse Stationery Terms and Conditions of Trade or these Terms and Conditions, we may suspend or exclude you from participating in the Programme.
- Any tax liability, duty or other government charge or reporting requirement in connection with or on any benefit derived by you from the use of, or receipt of a product or service is your sole responsibility.
- Any AoG Account not used for a period of 3 years or longer may be closed without notification.
- You may request further details about the AoG Purchasing Card on [email protected] or by visiting warehousestationery.co.nz.