Alert level 2
Our stores are open at Level 2 with some restrictions, plus safe hygiene practices and contact tracing in place. Our full range is online 24/7. Our team is doing its best to support all customers, thank you for being patient with us.
Level 2 Frequently Asked Questions
What safety measures is your team taking to stay and ship safely?
This is how our fulfilment centre teams are staying safe:
- Regular washing of hands, including before and after each break
- Regular sanitising of hands, including every time staff enter the packing area
- Social distancing with a minimum 2-metre separation
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for packers and drivers
- All work areas cleaned and surfaces sanitised between shifts
- Only two entry points onto the site per shift, where anyone must use hand sanitiser on entry
- No external visitors on site
Stores offering Click & Collect will:
- Practise safe distancing at Click & Collect touchpoints. We will also have barriers, signage and other equipment to ensure social distancing
- Ensure surfaces are wiped down each time a transaction has been completed
- Provide wipes and a disposal bin for wipes used by customers and team members
- Ensure team members use gloves and face masks in case two or more people are needed to lift your package. As soon as lifting is completed, the masks and gloves will be disposed of safely and handwashing hygiene will be completed.
What distancing precautions are in place in-store?
In order to maintain social distancing, we're limiting the number of customers in store at any one time. In stores, a safe distance of 2 metres is required, both inside the stores and in queues. Our team members will use appropriate PPE. All customers must keep 2m distance at all times.
Will I have to queue to enter the store?
You will only have to queue if the number of people in a store at any one time is above the permissible limit. This limit is different for each store based on its size and will be strictly monitored by a team member at the store entrance. When the limit is reached, you will be admitted on a one-out one-in basis and therefore might have to join a queue. Please maintain a safe distance of 2 metres while doing so.
What additional hygiene practices are you using in store?
Besides regular wiping down and cleaning, there are hand sanitiser stations in stores that you can use.
Aren’t you putting more team members, the public at risk?
Our stores are open in line with government guidelines for Alert Level 2 and our team members are following safe distancing and hygiene protocols in line with these guidelines.
What are your precautions for items like headphones etc?
While in Alert Level 2, you need to ask a team member for support if you would like to try certain items such as headphones or smart watches. The items are sanitised by our team members after every trial.
How are self serve checkouts being kept safe?
We are only keeping every second checkout open and these will be sanitised on a regular basis throughout the day.
How do I know trolleys are clean?
We clean all high contact surfaces like trolleys regularly, however if you wish to do it yourself, we can provide you with paper towels and disinfectant spray.
Can I bring reuseable bags?
Yes, you can. However, you will need to pack them yourself and maintain a 2-metre distance from the team member at the checkout counter.
Will your store teams be provided with PPE gear?
We have a PPE, Hygiene and Safe Distancing Policy that is in line with government guidelines on operating safely under Alert Level 2. Under Level 2, stores:
• Practice safe distancing and to support this there will be barriers. signage and other equipment
• Ensure surfaces are cleaned after each transaction
• Make hand sanitiser stations available, for both you and our team members
• Have signs about safety
• Have team members wear masks and gloves when the task they are undertaking requires it; some may choose to wear it at other times too, much like supermarkets
How are you protecting vulnerable team members?
We are following all government guidelines to ensure the safety of our vulnerable team members.
What payment types can I use?
We currently accept a range of payment methods including:
- American Express
- Warehouse Money Credit Cards
- Alipay (in-store)
- You can also pay with cash at our stores, and using PayPal and internet banking through POLi.
- Zip (previously PartPay) is also available with a minimum spend of $50.
- You can also use your BizRewards card.
What is the contactless Paywave limit?
You can do contactless Paywave payments up to $200 at our terminals. If you use ApplePay, there are no limits for contactless payments.
Can we still apply for finance?
Yes, you can apply for finance in store.
Are you offering laybuys?
At this stage, we are not offering laybuys but this will be reviewed shortly.
Can I get a refund for something I bought during lockdown?
Delivery, Pickup & Returns
Are your deliveries contactless?
We are shipping with safety in mind. All NZ Post deliveries are contactless and will be left at your door or designated spot.
In case of oversized deliveries, we will coordinate directly with you to ensure there’s always a 2-metre distance between you and our delivery team.
When will I get my order?
We will try to get your order to you as quickly as we can. Due to unusually high demand, we are currently experiencing delivery delays. Please check our delivery page for the most up-to-date information on delivery timings.
If you are a registered user, you can track your order here.
If you placed an order prior to the lockdown period, we are processing it right now and you should receive it shortly (with some exceptions). Read more about pre-lockdown orders here.
If you place a Click & Collect order, we will notify you once your order is ready for collection. For more information on Click & Collect, please click here.
IMPORTANT: To comply with government safety guidelines, you must wait until you receive an email stating your order is ready for collection before visiting us at a Click & Collect location. The email will also contain guidelines about how the collection process will work.
Please note: We cannot guarantee your Click & Collect order will arrive quicker than a delivery order.
Why have I only received some of the items in my order?
We are working as fast as we can to get your order out to you. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages.
If you have received part of your order, please rest assured we are working hard on getting the rest of the items to you as quickly as possible.
What will happen to my order if it was placed before lockdown?
If you placed an order before or during lockdown, please go through the information below:
Delivery Order Update
If we did not manage to ship your order before our temporary closure, please check out these options:
1. Await delivery: We are processing all past orders as quickly as we can so you can keep working at your regular pace. Your order might already be on its way or we will send it across at the earliest. If you're a registered user, you can track your order here. Please note that if you have several items in your order, they may be sent out in multiple packages, arriving separately. Thank you for your patience.
2. Cancel your order: If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us via our online form and be sure to include your order number.
3. Contactless delivery: We’re shipping with safety in mind. NZ Post deliveries will be left at your door. We will coordinate any oversized deliveries directly with you to ensure there’s always a 2-metre distance between you and our delivery team. We are sorry for any inconvenience due to this.
Click & Collect Order Update
IMPORTANT: To comply with government safety guidelines, you must wait until you receive an email stating your order is ready for collection before visiting us at a Click & Collect location. The email will also contain guidelines about how the collection process will work. If you were unable to collect your order before temporary closure, please check out these options:
1. Pick up: If you have been notified that your Click & Collect order is ready for pickup, you can pick it up now. Please bring your order number and a valid ID. Click here to see if your store offers Click & Collect. However, if you were to collect from a store that is unable to offer contactless Click & Collect during Alert Level 2 then unfortunately you will have to wait until the store reopens to collect your order.
2. Cancel your order: If you would like to cancel your Click & Collect order, please contact us via our online form and be sure to include your order number.
3. Contactless pickups: Our Click & Collect orders are contactless. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Can I have photos printed or have someone use the Print and Copy Centres?
Yes, you can. Photo kiosks and self-serve copiers will be regularly wiped down and only every second machine will be available to ensure social distancing of 2 meters.
How will queues be managed?
Our team members will be there to manage queues. They will also mark waiting points 2 metres apart so safe distancing can be maintained.
How long will it take from ordering to collection for a Print and Copy Centre order
If an order was placed before 2 pm, it will be ready for collection on the same day.
Please note: This excludes large orders. Same day collection is also subject to store workload so please call store to confirm if you want to pick up on the same day. Same Day service only applies to services and products made in store, like Photocopying & Printing, Photo Printing, Personalised Mugs, Wide format printing (A2 to A0), and Laminating and Binding. All other products are made off site and will be available within 5-7 business days. Please see here for stores where Click & Collect is available.
I haven’t been notified that my order is ready yet. Why is it taking so long?
Can I return my order to my local store?
Yes, you can return your item to stores under Alert Level 2. To give you peace of mind, we have temporarily extended our No Worries Returns Policy from 14 days to 30 days starting from the beginning of Alert Level 2 and not the date of your purchase.
For further details on our full returns policy, please click here.
Do I have to sign in?
We encourage customers to use the COVID 19 QR tracing app.
Products & Services
Are there limits on products?
We’re anticipating high demand for certain items. To make sure all businesses have a fair chance of getting what they need, we’ve put some temporary limits on some items. These products can be clearly identified on their product pages.
Will I be able to get my order from store if I ordered online?
Will you be carrying out installations and assembly?
Yes, we will carry out assembly of products in Alert Level 2. Team members completing assembly will follow safety protocols in line with the Ministry of Health guidelines. If they are working at your house, they will maintain a 2-metre distance from you at all times and we request you to do the same.
Will there be any restrictions on items?
No, currently there are no limits on any products.
What will happen to my booking for services that I have already made?
What will happen to my item if I have sent it in for repair?
You will be able to pick up your item once we make sure the repair is complete.