STEAM - Learning through Play
This encourages students to collaborate, experiment, take thoughtful risks, persist in problem-solving, and work through the creative process.
These are the innovators, educators, leaders, and learners of the future!
Benefits of STEAM learning
Students who participate in STEAM learning:
- think outside the box
- feel safe to express innovative and creative ideas
- feel comfortable doing hands-on learning
- take ownership over their learning
- work collaboratively with others
- understand the ways that science, maths, the arts, and technology work together
- become increasingly curious about the world around them and feel
- empowered to change it for the better