Get New Zealand Creating
Thank you to everyone who got creating! Our competition has now closed and we've been amazed by all of the briliant entries from young artists across New Zealand.
Our winners have now been drawn, selected & contacted. See the full list of winners here.
Keep nurturing your creativity with our great range of art & craft.
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the competition, entrants must use the supplied Get NZ Creating entry form and submit their entry at any Warehouse Stationery store or post a photo of their artwork along with their age onto the Warehouse Stationery Facebook page during the promotional period.
- The promotional period begins on 28 June 2023 and finishes on 18 July 2023 (“promotional period”). Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse Limited, trading as Warehouse Stationery (“Warehouse Stationery”). Prizes are: 10 x $100 Warehouse Stationery Gift Cards and 2 x $500 art packs.
- All valid entries received by close of business on 18 July 2023 will be entered into the prize draw. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each instore entry uses a different Get NZ Creating template and each Facebook photo entry is posted as a separate post.
- All entrants must agree to their name, region and entry being published on www.warehousestationery.co.nz and on our Facebook page and in other marketing material produced by Warehouse Stationery.
- The competition is open to all customers up to and including 16 years of age. All entrants must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- Judging will be based on creativity and ability to provoke thought.
- Prizes will be drawn on 14 August 2023. Winners will be selected by Warehouse Stationery. Winners will be contacted on the date the prizes are drawn, between the hours of 9am and 5pm by email, phone or on social media on the details that are provided with the entry. In the event a prize winner is not able to be contacted by 18 August 2023 or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on 21 August 2023 on the same terms as the original draw.
- As all winners will be aged 16 or under, their prizes will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- The winners agree to grant Warehouse Stationery a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
- Warehouse Stationery reserve the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- All entries become the property of Warehouse Stationery.
- Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so. Warehouse Stationery's decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Warehouse Stationery gift card standard terms and conditions will apply to use of the gift cards.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Warehouse Stationery reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems. Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.