Warehouse Stationery Win a Tax Time Break Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on 24th of February 2020 and finishes on the 5th of April 2020. Prize will be drawn on the 9th April 2020.
- Enter the draw to win one Flight Centre Travel Voucher valued at $5000 when you make a purchase of $50 or more in-store or online and complete the entry form.
To enter the competition, you must:
- Make a purchase of $50 or more more including GST either in-store or online during the promotional period; and
- complete and submit the online entry form correctly and in full.
- All valid entries received by midnight on the 5th April 2020 will be entered into the prize draw.
- You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry is for a different transaction which meets the relevant entry criteria stated above.
- Winner will be contacted on the date the prize is drawn, between the hours of 9am and 5pm by email, on the email details that are provided on the entry form.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by the 16th April 2020 or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on the 20th April 2020 on the same terms as the original draw.
- Winner may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.warehousestationery.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Warehouse Stationery, and to any publicity Warehouse Stationery requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant Warehouse Stationery a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is The Warehouse Limited, trading as Warehouse Stationery ("Warehouse Stationery"). Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse Limited.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- All entries become the property of Warehouse Stationery.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Warehouse Stationery will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Warehouse Stationery’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- Warehouse Stationery accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Winners will be randomly selected by Warehouse Stationery.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners parent of legal guardian on the winners behalf.
- Warehouse Stationery reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Warehouse Stationery and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prize Winner is responsible for organising and redeeming Travel Prize and covering any insurance or other related costs. Flight Centre Travel Voucher terms and conditions will apply to the use of the Travel Voucher.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.